First day to make dining reservations.

DVC numbie

Earning My Ears
So I am sure this has been covered in length on here before, so please forgive the repeat. I am staying at OKW from 10/18/20 to 10/25/20 and I am wondering when is the first day that I can make dining reservations? The whole 180 +10 is messing with my head right now, probably to much time at home! So I think the first day that I can make reservations is 180 days out from my check-in date which is 4/21/20 and I can make reservations for my entire trip on that day? However, I was wondering if the plus 10 days was meaning I had 190 out from the first day of my stay? or is the plus 10 just meaning that I can make reservations for 180 from my check-in and for up to 10 days after that, but not before my 180 day out mark? Thanks for the help and sorry if I confused anybody.

You are correct that your reservation date is 4/21/20. Like you said you take your check in date and go back 180 days. The + 10 means you can book for 10 days of your trip from 10/18/20 on. I hope that helps.

Yes, thank you. I got in my head to much for a second and I knew I would screw it up if I didn't ask.

I get it. Disney used to make it easy and tell you how many days out your were on the MDE, but for some reason they don't do that anymore. At least I can't find it anymore. Enjoy planning - praying for all of this virus to go away as fast as it came.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts