First Disney adult beverage you want when you get back?

If your resort has a table service breakfast available, call down and ask if they'll make you up a Virgin Mary to go. Then drop a 3-4oz charger of spirit and pour the whole thing into your favorite souvenir sipper.

Morning solved.
This is the kind of ingenuity and foresight so lacking in America today. I don't use the word "hero" lightly, but...:thumbsup2

Tipsy Ducks in Love! 🦆

I usually stay somewhere around Bay Lake so my 1st legit drink for a WDW stay is usually a Shrunken Zombie Head at Trader Sam's ... BUT it doesn't really feel like a true trip until I've had a Tipsy Ducks, encouraging a nice heavy pour of Bourbon from the CMs

I will gladly settle for a standard piña colada anywhere at the Poly! Tambu Lounge, Trader Sams... heck, you could serve it to me on the monorail platform. Anywhere at the Poly will suffice, considering that I’ve been “working from home” 65 days straight and crawling the walls!

My wife and I are going to walk up to the bar in the Tambu Lounge at the Poly (hopefully Jon is there, our favorite bartender) and have a Lapu Lapu or two......

That’s such a tough one. We have been scratching our heads at the same question for a few weeks! I know my husbands first drink needs to be that blueberry lemon drop at the Cali grill. And I just really want to snag a lapu lapu and sit on the beach. What dreams are made of right there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!