First DVC Trip to OKW - A Success

Beachangel

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
My friend and I stayed in a studio in building 27. We both loved OKW! Our room was clean and I think refurbished - the carpeting looked new, etc. It did have a toaster, can opener & cork screw. My only complaints are: a tabletop ironing board, no room safe and we had a handicap bathroom so we didn't have a tub. The moment I stepped out of the Mears bus, I got a bunch of "welcome homes" from the guys which was fun. We did some mini shopping at the store for some breakfast items and we loved having breakfast in our room. I have no bus complaints but I never did at any resorts. I will say OKW is huge and I'm grateful that we were near main building. All in all it was a great relaxing 4 days and OKW was a hit and would stay there again. I'm looking forward to staying at BWV in August.

Beachangel, I didn't realize you were heading to OKW! So glad to hear you enjoyed the trip and (I assume) are happy with your DVC decision.

Hi Pam!

It was a last minute trip considering I was at PO-FQ in May and heading back in August. But these points! It didn't cost anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter