First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise, 11th and Final Thread

Why I'm happy I didn't go...that is a hard one.

It's nice and cool here today, would have missed that break in the warm weather. Is that one good?

Well I am not happy I didnt get to go BUT the reason we didnt go is because we would have lost $3K in pay and add that to the cost of the cruise and it just was not doable. BUT next cruise is on my weekend off!!!

In 11 days I am done with school and don't have a job! I am really looking forward to that...now my checkbook is another thing! :)

I got to scrapbook for hours yesterday which I never get to do, that was awesome.

My DS starts t-ball tonight and I don't want to miss it.

One good reason I have money in my checking account...not a lot but more if I went on a cruise! :rotfl2::rotfl2: (not enough to pay for the cruise of I would of gone)

Uhm...I am not sea sick :hippie:

That is a brilliant reason! I get sea sick too, I had to be on motion sickness tablets the whole time on my last cruise (a good 8 years ago!)

- I don't have to have my iPhone turned off for four days
- I get to sleep in my king size bed
- I won't go into shock at a stateroom bill later this week
- I won't have to say tearful goodbyes to 300 of my closest friends upon disembarking

Verry, very true! No tears for us!

Why I'm happy I didn't go...that is a hard one.

It's nice and cool here today, would have missed that break in the warm weather. Is that one good?

Any reason is a good reason! :goodvibes

We need to keep up morale!

Any reason is a good reason! :goodvibes

We need to keep up morale!

DS6 has his first t-ball practice and Saturday night I got to go have dinner a fire house with real fire fighters and tour the station PLUS sit in the fire truck!! That was AWESOME!!

Cruise is wonderful!!! Wish you were here.

So do we! Glad you guys are having a good time but...we need PICS!!!
Please at least one or two...maybe three.

Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Glad you're having a good time, Kathy! But I don't think anybody expected anything less! :goodvibes:

As for reasons why we're glad we're not on the cruise, well, I don't really have any, since I desperately need a vacation. I'm counting the days until my trip at the end of the month...

i am glad i got to spend my 23rd birthday with my friends!!! (Sunday)

oh wait...i would have been dong that on the cruise. :headache:

- I don't have to have my iPhone turned off for four days
- I get to sleep in my king size bed
- I won't go into shock at a stateroom bill later this week
- I won't have to say tearful goodbyes to 300 of my closest friends upon disembarking

:lmao: :lmao:

If I was on the cruise I wouldn't be at school avoiding doing work? :cutie:

Can't take it anymore. I have rented a boat with plans to highjack not the thread but the cruise. Have my plastic sword in hand and the eye patch on. Anybody with me? Arrrrggg!

PS. I need a parrot. Do you have one you can lend me?

Can't take it anymore. I have rented a boat with plans to highjack not the thread but the cruise. Have my plastic sword in hand and the eye patch on. Anybody with me? Arrrrggg!

PS. I need a parrot. Do you have one you can lend me?

:rotfl:
I loved that SNL skit.

Hi all We just got back home from the curise after picking up Bailey at the
Kennel. Had a great time, or better yet a spectacular time. It was great meeting everyone and taking part in the fe's. Now going to get some rest.

Ps: We rebooked as soon as we saw the form.

John & christy

I am back on dry land and in the room at the BCV. We had a really great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter