First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise, 11th and Final Thread

... advice to all... be on the next Podcast Cruise! :thumbsup2 you will never regret it (well, might have to scrub brain of certain images that occur after midnight in Wavebands)

Our first cruise, we thought cruising was just OK (thats why we booked 4 more cruises before we left ship!!!!!) :dance3:

So here we are at the Dolphin for a few more days, I keep calling room service and they keep asking for money ???? This never happend on the Ship! :laughing:

Missed cell phone, internet, work (NOT NOT NOT)... but we did miss all but about 330 of our DIS friends... let's make sure that doesn't happen next Podcast Cruise... :woohoo:

There are numerous pictures, videos, etc. that will be shared in the coming days (Let's home some are edited!) :scared1:

... advice to all... be on the next Podcast Cruise! :thumbsup2 you will never regret it (well, might have to scrub brain of certain images that occur after midnight in Wavebands)

Our first cruise, we thought cruising was just OK (thats why we booked 4 more cruises before we left ship!!!!!) :dance3:

So here we are at the Dolphin for a few more days, I keep calling room service and they keep asking for money ???? This never happend on the Ship! :laughing:

Missed cell phone, internet, work (NOT NOT NOT)... but we did miss all but about 330 of our DIS friends... let's make sure that doesn't happen next Podcast Cruise... :woohoo:

There are numerous pictures, videos, etc. that will be shared in the coming days (Let's home some are edited!) :scared1:

Great to hear you had a wonderful time!!

DH & I were SOOOOOOO close to making this one, but had to cancel for various reasons. We're already planning for next year, though! I think he'll divorce me if we have to cancel again! :rotfl:

Val & I are back at BCV now just catching up on some of the DIS that we missed while on board.

I must say that before the cruise I was wondering how it could possibly live up to the hype it had gotten in the 11 threads leading up to the cruise. Well, all I can say is
It Did!!!!:worship::worship:

Everybody start now arranging your schedule right now for December 12th, 2010. You don't want to miss the next one. :boat:

Hi all We just got back home from the curise after picking up Bailey at the
Kennel. Had a great time, or better yet a spectacular time. It was great meeting everyone and taking part in the fe's. Now going to get some rest.

Ps: We rebooked as soon as we saw the form.

John & christy

Glad you got home safe and sound and that Bailey is great as well!

Really great meeting the both of you and we will see you on the next one!!!!

Fiona

DW Deb and I are now back at BWV's for a few days. All I can say about the podcast cruise is -

WOW!

I met pretty much everyone I've friended over the last six months here at the boards and then some. What a great group!

The Dreams Team was simply outstanding. Our first, and not last Dreams experience.

Yes we are booked for 2010 - PC II! :)

Glad you got home safe and sound and that Bailey is great as well!

Really great meeting the both of you and we will see you on the next one!!!!

Fiona

Fiona: It was nice to be with you and the family. Have a great trip back to Canada. Can't wait for the next trip or meet.

John

Gibson- it was so great meeting you! And, so thrilled it was you who won the cruise!!!! Let the countdown begin- again :cool1:
Yes, congrats Gibson, if i couldn't win, i am sure glad you did, i think everyone is so genuinely happy for you!!! :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Sandy- great sharing dinner with you and Kristen each night!

we had a blast and met so many nice folks! definitely worth doing next year!!! :thumbsup2

We're home now (Phillip and Dodie). We were on the same bumpy flight back to Indy with Aaron, Kim, and Anna, so they made it too.

I have SO many photos to download and share. Heck, my flattie doesn't even know that she was MY flattie because I wasn't able to post from down there!

It will all have to wait until tomorrow though.

IT WAS GREAT MEETING ALL OF YOU! WHAT A BLAST!

What a great time meeting everyone and sharing so many laughs! Trying to catch up and have photos to share.

I don't post around here as often as I used to (maybe a year ago?) but I'm so excited to hear all about the cruise and see photos! (blackmail photos perhaps?!?).

Also, it's great to hear that there is going to be another one in December 2010! I will have to start saving for that because I know once I hear about this one I will regret not being on it!

We're at MCO (Hyatt lobby which has free wi-fi) waiting for our flight back to NJ. I don't know what else to say other then it was an absolute blast. I knew it was going to be fun, but not this much fun. I am typically a shy person when it comes to groups. I have never felt so welcomed and comfortable with a group of people, then this crew. I'm heading home with a whole lot more friends then i arrived here with. For me, that is special.

To those of you thinking about 2010, DO IT. Jump in with both feet. You will not regret it.

And visits me too because I WAS A FLATTIE ON THE CRUISE. I am still all excited about it next best thing to being there!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter