First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 5/10/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see lots of guys in the parks wear them, but I never see men wear them at home.

I do. It took my feet a while to get used to them (thanks to the EBPC cruise I had time). I am thinking of getting a pair of the Mickey Mammoth Crocs since here in WA it gets a wee bit nippy during the winter.

So anyone want to take bets on who the first poster on the new thread will be?

I'd ALMOST be willing to bet it'll be J/Kim...but the way you're going, I wouldn't doubt that you'll give him a run for his money.

I hear about women wearing crocs all the time...but do guys wear them, too?

I wear them all the time when I'm not at work.
Agian, not the coolest pair of shoes I own, but by far the most comfortable :woohoo:

So anyone want to take bets on who the first poster on the new thread will be?

I'm with Mindy on this, J-Kim. Come on, we all know he is stalking the boards waiting for this thread to close and the new one to open.

I hate the time change, 4:45pm and it's getting dark out.

Not me any time soon. I'm outta town (in town for the game if you're Brandie, Aaron, Chris...) ;) posting via iPhone; got no chance!

Hope everyone is well for MF!! :hug:

My DH wears his Crocs all the time, well, when he's not at work anyway. :)

Not me any time soon. I'm outta town (in town for the game if you're Brandie, Aaron, Chris...) ;) posting via iPhone; got no chance!

Hope everyone is well for MF!! :hug:
DUDE!!!!! Why didn't you say anything???? We could've met up for lunch or something!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter