First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Eight is Enough, more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great weekend everyone

We will be busy packing and such - we leave for WDW Friday afternoon :cool1:

That is exactly what we are looking for! Did it come in black? Where did you buy?

Lazy Boy Store! It comes in any color, style, fabric including leather. You can mix/match pieces also to configure it however you need it.

Your mom won't mind. Maybe we can get Brandie to join us and she can bring a birthday cake. ;)

I haven't made any decisions about eating before the Poly Meet. I should probably think about these things, huh? At first I was going to be solo but now my parents are going to meet me at the Dolphin instead of staying at the Port on Saturday. Guess I should find out if they are going to be honorary DISers or just my parents who haven't figured out what my computernut friends are. :confused3 :rotfl2:
Have we not had this conversation before people? :lmao:

You could always get the poster and hang it over your bed on the ceiling.

Honestly, I'm not sure what I'd do with either one.
Confession time...

I used to have this poster in high school. I was so in love with Patrick Swayze after Dirty Dancing...I bought this poster of him. He was in overalls...laying in hay/straw with part of his bare chest showing. I loved that poster...it hung above my bed in my room. Patrick Swayze was the last thing I saw before I went to sleep and the first thing I saw when I woke up.

Now where's that poster of Edward...:rolleyes1

Ok..now that i'm caught up...

Good Morning!! :wave2:

This thread is just about shut down...

And good thing my parents will be here this evening to distract me! I don't know what i'd do if they weren't here and the boards were down...:scared1:

We're making my FE this weekend! As well as working on other various Podcast Cruise related projects...:thumbsup2

Atrium
Atrium_07.jpg

I'm going to buy my copy later...my sister's birthday was yesterday so we're meeting the family for dinner to celebrate. Then Mom and Dad are coming back to our house for the night so we can work on my projects for the cruise! :cool1:

I probably won't get to watch Twilight until tomorrow...

Gotta clean up the living room and dining room...will check in later! Don't open the new thread without me! :thumbsup2

Mornin' peeps. The boards have been mighty slow lately. Must be the slightly improved weather. Either that or Tracy is sending subliminal cyber messages to people suggesting they do things other than posting! Oh, and here is a gun pic for the fellas, you girls are monopolizing the thread with Twilight talk.

1911race.jpg

Good late morning everyone. :)

I agree Brandie it is very quiet in here. It's been like that all week. Maybe everyone was outt late last night getting Twilight and now sleeping in. :confused3

Never fear though they will be out for the milestone posts. :goodvibes

Well, looking at more clothes today. Hopefully more of it will fit when I am ready for the cruise. So far WW has been going well. But it's only been 2 days :rotfl2: . If I can drop 15 lbs by the cruise, a lot more of my clothes will fit.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter