First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Five Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't close it soon, I may have to start talking about Twilight. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Apparently there is a Twilight convention in Atlanta in July - anyone want to go? Kellan and Ashley will be there.

I didn't mean to be exclusionary. I hope no one took my question that way. We just thought it might be fun to get to know some folks better who we could actually remain connected with locally.

Like the rest of you, I don't care who I sit with either. We've been on two cruises previously and both times ended up with awesome table mates, just by the luck of the draw! It would be cool/best to be seated with other DISers (for THEIR sake), but I'm just happy to be there.

There. Am I back in everyone's good graces now? :grouphug: :flower3: :disrocks:

:lmao:

Maybe....:snooty:

You guys remember the pics of Little Man the bantam rooster? Well, he passed away last night. I thought about having him necropsied but you can't get them back after that and since there's nothing that can be done at this point anyway, I'm just gonna bury him beside the chicken house. Just thought I would share the sad news.

Sorry to hear that Dara.

I almost started reading it again.

Have you read the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter