First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Four Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing. We missed you too!!!! PM me the e-mail you'd like it sent to please.--That goes for anyone--I have a few people already, but its super easy to send it to more folks.
Feel free to send it to me too!! I think you have my e-mail addy...

Good morning everyone! It is 8 degrees here. It is sunny and the high should be about 43 today. :cool1:

Good morning everyone! It is 8 degrees here. It is sunny and the high should be about 43 today. :cool1:

Good morning. I sent you a friend request on FB. Oh, at least I thought it was you.

Will do Miss Magoo!!!

Just wanna name the MK regroup first.....hmmm...snazzy....think.......snazzy....hmmmmmmmmmm

I am not very creative. You should have something about being tired and hungover.

We should do dinner that night too...if anyone's interested...any ideas?

Good morning. I sent you a friend request on FB. Oh, at least I thought it was you.

I just checked and I saw yours and Jen's. I c:goodvibes onfirmed both of you. So do you want to be in my posse, I will be in yours?

Anyone done Crystal Palace for lunch/dinner before? Or will we all be buffet-ed out by that point? :lmao:

I have no creative energy today. I am still sick. But DD is better so I got to walk her to school in -21 C wind chill.

Odd how that actually made me feel a little better. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!