First Ever DISUnplugged PodCast Cruise Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...if the shoe fits...

Speaking of shoes, maybe this will make Alicia feel better.

100_2434.jpg

Speaking of shoes, maybe this will make Alicia feel better.

100_2434.jpg

oooooooooh Are they a 9M by any chance? I have my company holiday party tonight. They'll look nice with the LBD. Or in my case, the BBD. I need to go on a serious diet before the crusie gets here.

oooooooooh Are they a 9M by any chance? I have my company holiday party tonight. They'll look nice with the LBD. Or in my case, the BBD. I need to go on a serious diet before the crusie gets here.

Actually they are an 8.5 but a little big so I'm sure they would fit.

I'm heading out soon. I've got to get ready for my Office Party. It takes awhile to get the spandex in the right places in order to redistribute the fat. I should put on some make-up huh?

I'm heading out soon. I've got to get ready for my Office Party. It takes awhile to get the spandex in the right places in order to redistribute the fat. I should put on some make-up huh?

Make sure you check Facebook before you go. These pictures on Brandie's page are GREAT!

Have a wonderful time at the party!

gonna slap on some "spanx" ?

OMG just luking in the middle of my party prep madness. Those pics are a riot. I have to sign up for facebook. Jen your shoes rock!!! I hope Paul and Alicia are finally on thier way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter