First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Seven Deadly Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Did I eat it or rub it on my face????"

:rotfl:

That sounds bad!:rotfl: :rotfl:
3D Smiles.jpg

If any of you men care, I'm packing Chris's tux for dress up night when we eat at Palo. I'll also be packing 2 pairs of slacks and a few polo/button up shirts for dinners. And of course the shorts and t-shirts will be plentiful.

Ok...confession time...

What is your favorite guilty pleasure CD? The CD that no matter how rotten you're feeling mood-wise, it always puts a smile on your face?

I'm a geek. My feel good CD is Partners in Crime by Rupert Holmes. :blush:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 3,627
User Name Posts
jeanigor 330
dpuck1998 255
ADP 224
Madi100 199
MenashaCorp 195
georgemoe 191
scarlett873 184
Launchpad11B 173
DVCsince02 170
aspen37 166
tickledtink33 157
katscradle 132
spaddy 122
3guysandagal 121
kab407 114
DLBDS 113
maiziezoe 91
aGoofyMom 78
Tonya2426 76
winotracy 63
crazydisneyman 58
chirurgeon 48
Dodie 46 You have beaten me, Chris!
shellyminnie 45
Yvet 40
halliesmommy01 36
IWISHFORDISNEY 32
OKW Lover 32
sandyh67 26
UrsulasShadow 16
exwdwcm 11
cocowum 11
MerriePoppins 10
Heather1025 8
LMO429 8
A.Mickey 7
lttlmc3 7
kimisabella 6
aaronmckie 4
LudwigVB 4
Disneybridein2k3 4
calypso*a*go-go 3
stenogoddess 3
parrotheadlois 2
tmli 2
dzneygirl 1
firsttimemom 1
cdnmickeylover 1
billwald 1

You've got me beat Dodie!

I know that my DH will not be wearing one either.
Nice shirt and slacks no tie or jacket.

I'll be lucky to get Paul into a shirt with sleeves! :laughing:

That's great! I did not want to have to bring a bunch of long sleeve shirts again.:thumbsup2

Don't go totally by me. You should take a poll or something.:rotfl: I don't want to be responsible for you being too cold. I actually was colder the last couple nights because I had spent the day in the sun. I think I thought Palo was the coldest, but it might have been because that was CC day. I have a sport coat I usually bring with me, but I did not wear it inside on my cruise.

If any of you men care, I'm packing Chris's tux for dress up night when we eat at Palo. I'll also be packing 2 pairs of slacks and a few polo/button up shirts for dinners. And of course the shorts and t-shirts will be plentiful.

:thumbsup2 I'll let you know what night I need the tux. :rotfl2:

Don't go totally by me. You should take a poll or something.:rotfl: I don't want to be responsible for you being too cold. I actually was colder the last couple nights because I had spent the day in the sun. I think I thought Palo was the coldest, but it might have been because that was CC day. I have a sport coat I usually bring with me, but I did not wear it inside on my cruise.

Maybe I will bring a sweater or something just in case.:goodvibes

So, who is going tanning before the cruise? I am thinking about it. It is not something I normally do, but I really don't want to have to worry about getting burning. I am always missing places with the sunblock.

So, who is going tanning before the cruise? I am thinking about it. It is not something I normally do, but I really don't want to have to worry about getting burning. I am always missing places with the sunblock.

Going tanning and getting sprayed. I plan on glowing....:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter