First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Ten, Seriously Ten?!? You People Talk Too Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been carrying and using my Purell religiously!!

Thankfully, i've just got a cold...none of the other signs of swine flu...

I have asthmatic bronchitus from time to time. Under control now with prednisone. but a side effect is it supresses the immune system.

Purell works wonders as well. Maybe we will see more handwipe stations on board as well. Not a bad idea.

I have asthmatic bronchitus from time to time. Under control now with prednisone. but a side effect is it supresses the immune system.

Purell works wonders as well. Maybe we will see more handwipe stations on board as well. Not a bad idea.
My mom had said that on her disney cruise, which was right after one of those NoroVirus scares...there were purell stations everywhere and that they served you in the buffet lines so that no one was touching the food and stuff...wonder if that'll be the case this trip...

Eeek!!! Swine Flu in Indiana!!!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:
We have a confirmed case about 10 miles from my house here in the Dallas area- they closed down the school on Monday for the whole week. Plus a few other suspected cases in the DFW area- we are close to Mexico and of course a major hub. scary.

WE are making a certificate for mom that tells her we will do a 'girls' weekend (my 2 sisters and I) with her outside of Austin in a little antique/shopping area and do a bed and breakfast overnight. It's a beautiful little area.

I can't imagine there being more handwipe stations. :rotfl:There are definitely plenty of ways to keep your hand clean on the ship.

Getting sick before or during the cruise is my worst fear. I hope they have a supply of Tamiflu on the ship.

My mom had said that on her disney cruise, which was right after one of those NoroVirus scares...there were purell stations everywhere and that they served you in the buffet lines so that no one was touching the food and stuff...wonder if that'll be the case this trip...

They did this on our cruise also. They had wipes at every restaurant entrance also and did everything short of wiping your hands for you.

I like the idea of them serving you in the buffets. They didn't do that on our cruise.

No need to panic about Swine Flu...just wash your hands (a lot!) and try to be conscious of not touching your mouth or nose with your hands. Right now it's too early to tell just how severe the recent outbreaks are as the new media is having a field day with this.

Saw that John. You kind of knew it was a matter of time with all the tourism to Orlando. I think as long as we all take proper precautions and wash our hands religiously everything will be ok.

this is true Aaron, but my kids just don't get it yet.

They always have this when you go to dinner and on the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter