First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Use Multiquote, It Saves Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey - did I mention I got to perform my solo again this weekend? I messed up HUGE! I snapped a fan open and it flew out of my hand and landed behind me. :eek: I decided to try to be cute while picking it up. :sad2:

At least it was a more laid back atmosphere...we opened the show as belly dancing bunnies...and gave out chocolate!!!!

And now...for some multiquoting...

Doesn't every woman love the spin cycle?;)
Did she just say that? :lmao:

It's no wonder we're BFF's...:rotfl2:

We girls are bumping threads right and left, trying to head things off at the pass, but the guys are hitting it head on.

;)
Oops...didn't realize that was the plan...lol

lol at you guys and your washers.

Mom is out of surgery safely. She had a pitutary tumor removed 4 years ago- and has been on hormone replacement ever since. They expected this to be another one. they knew something was odd going in though. it was a meningeoma though- a tumor that usually grows near the skull/outer protective layers of the brain. The odd thing is that this type of tumor was growing in the pitutary area/cavity and was wrapped around the left optic nerve, hence her recent vision loss. She might regain back some of that vision! it is a wait and see. We are waiting in ICU to see her. It's been a long 13 hours, since 6am. She is doing well though the nuero said. they are sending off the tumor for other opinions, since it is an odd case. these tumors are almost always benign, which hers was too. but it still did its damage.

she will remain on her hormone therapy and anti seizure drugs now too.

she is really going to look forward to this cruise now more than ever!!!!

thanks for all the prayers and pixie dust- it worked!!!! :hug::grouphug::angel::grouphug:
Yay! Glad to hear she's alright!

I only posted a warning to stay away ;) It was already on top when I posted!

Umm...

Give him something to blow up!
Is Don, wait, I mean, Squishy, speechless???

Are we shutting this thread down tonight?

I declare a posting War!!! ;)
Baaaaaaaaaad Alicia...

Alicia, isn't there a shoe sale somewhere? Or maybe purses?
Oooh...good one Tracy...:thumbsup2

Are we there yet?

Aw SNAP, 250!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:
Congrats!!

Call him Squishy.
Me likey...

Mudd.jpg

And these are the shoes. Mudd - Size 6. I'm surprised I can walk in them (barely) but I still predict a twisted ankle in my future. I need to practice walking in them around the house for awhile. I think I look a bit awkward. It's definitely not natural at all.
Very cute! I had a pair similar to those, but they hurt my feet so I gave them to my sis in law...I think...

Hmmm...I guess I didn't multiquote nearly as much as I thought!

Hey - did I mention I got to perform my solo again this weekend? I messed up HUGE! I snapped a fan open and it flew out of my hand and landed behind me. :eek: I decided to try to be cute while picking it up. :sad2:

At least it was a more laid back atmosphere...we opened the show as belly dancing bunnies...and gave out chocolate!!!!

See, I don't care if you threw a fan and it hit me in the head. I'm just truly impressed that you can belly dance. I could try the belly dancing, and that fan would get lost in a jiggle.

See, I don't care if you threw a fan and it hit me in the head. I'm just truly impressed that you can belly dance. I could try the belly dancing, and that fan would get lost in a jiggle.

not a chance! The fans have 1.5m (a little more than 1 1/2 yds) of silk attached. AND the jiggle is the point!!!!

The bellydance community around here celebrates women of ALL sizes and shapes. It is truly a wonderful gathering of women helping each other appreciate the way they look, without pressure to fit a certain size. My troupe has an age range of girls in their twenties to a 50+ Hot Grandma. This group is the first really supportive bunch of women I have had around me in RL. :cloud9:

But I still wish I would have clocked the guy who kept sneaking across the back of the stage to get beer! go around!

That was the same exact advice I gave my oldest son when he started college 3 years ago... no classes before ten and if you can, don't schedule any classes for Friday... but pretend you did and do all your homework that day.

So far it is working for him! By this time next year, I will be planning his college graduation party!! :scared1:

Congrats on the almost college graduation!!! I seem to recall my parents had a lot of fun once all the kids were out of college - lots of disposable income!!! :woohoo:

Yeah...i'm not feeling so great about that test tonight. :sad2: I guess we'll see how I did next week. Just confusing terminology and phrasing...

Aren't we closed yet?

That test was just confusing. He didn't prepare us well...most instructors kind of guide you in what to study. This one said that the test will be over the chapters that we covered in the first 3 classes (including tonight's lecture). That was 11 chapters!! What the heck do you study out of 11 chapters??? Oh well...as long as I pass the class, that's all that matters...:headache:

I've felt that about exams before, and done fine! Best of luck! :hug:

I was just thinking about morning classes this morning (how weird is that!!) and that my main advice to someone who goes to college and isn't a morning person - NOTHING BEFORE 10 a.m.!!!

I made it though 8 years of higher education and only had 4 classes before 10 a.m. :rolleyes1 (and that was only because those were the only times the class was offered) :confused3

We don't get to choose our class times, they are given by the higher powers- meaning i have 3 9am's a week!!! :scared1:

At least I have Thursdays off so I can chat on Wednesday! :goodvibes

This thread will surely be closed when I get out of work today so.....one last GOOD MORNING PEEPS......from thread nine! :goodvibes

Good Morning!

TORN! Opinions?
Hopefully this doesn't get lost when the thread is shut down.

I can't decide if I want to do the DCL Birthday Celebration for my stateroom when we arrive or not. I know DH is really not good at Disney planning, but it feels weird to go to the trouble myself.

Anyone ever do one of these stateroom celebrations? Are they worth it?

TIA!

Good Morning!

TORN! Opinions?
Hopefully this doesn't get lost when the thread is shut down.

I can't decide if I want to do the DCL Birthday Celebration for my stateroom when we arrive or not. I know DH is really not good at Disney planning, but it feels weird to go to the trouble myself.

Anyone ever do one of these stateroom celebrations? Are they worth it?

TIA!

They are expensive for what you get. We can get a complementary cake in the dinning room for him instead if you want.

sounds better...shall I send you an email to make it official?

That would be best.

Ok Everyone -- I am starting number 10 but you cannot post there until I get this one closed. Pretty please :cheer2: It's too hard to keep up with two.

Thank you.

That would be best.

Ok Everyone -- I am starting number 10 but you cannot post there until I get this one closed. Pretty please :cheer2: It's too hard to keep up with two.

Thank you.

If we can help you out we do!!!!!!!

You can post here you ment instead of there..........
Now i posted in #10..... Sorry :headache::headache::headache:

But i do have post #1..... for the first time.....

Morning Yvet - how was your mini meet yesterday?

Maybe the webmasters are morning people too, and we can shut this one down?
:goodvibes

Tracy

Sorry i didn't behaved like a good girl the last few minuts but please can you still help me????
I promise that i will be good the rest of the weeks.....

The ones in the US will be coming by UPS.

The international cruisers will get it thru Fed Ex isn't??
Is this trick also working for Fed Ex???

Tracy

Sorry i didn't behaved like a good girl the last few minuts but please can you still help me????
I promise that i will be good the rest of the weeks.....

The international cruisers will get it thru Fed Ex isn't??
Is this trick also working for Fed Ex???

I believe all international ones will come through Fed Ex. Have never tried the trick with Fed Ex so I'm not sure if it will work.

Morning Yvet - how was your mini meet yesterday?

The Mini meet was very cool.
We enjoyed the time we had together.
It's so nice to meet people and then can talk about Disney without strange looks....

I believe all international ones will come through Fed Ex. Have never tried the trick with Fed Ex so I'm not sure if it will work.

Thanks.
I'm going to try it and will let you now on the boards if it works....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter