First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Use Multiquote, It Saves Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want these but Paul would kill me if I bought them. :eek:

I would kill myself when i would buy these.
Not because they are expensive but because of the heel....

Why is it the shoes I like are always $200 plus ?:headache:

Shoes_iSEC1086486.jpg

I want these but Paul would kill me if I bought them. :eek:

I need a White wedge with an ankle strap and at least a 3.5" heel. Why is it so hard to find? :confused3

I know those are not wedges but they are oh so cute...:love:

I have the same problem Alicia!

Do they come in black?

Good morning peeps- dreams about the cruise last night ahhhhhhhh
My desktop ticker is counting just 31 days!!!!!!
Cannot believe how quick it is coming!

Truly this is just a sorry excuse to try and have the last post- or at least be on the last page this time, hey this is a historic moment, 10 threads??!! :rotfl:

DD 5, is sitting on my lap while posting and asked me why I am not getting "those shoes??" She is such a shoe girl, I am in big trouble!

I have the same problem Alicia!

Do they come in black?
Kathy are you trying to get me in trouble! :laughing::laughing:

DD 5, is sitting on my lap while posting and asked me why I am not getting "those shoes??" She is such a shoe girl, I am in big trouble!

I'm sitting here with my hair in a towel posting when I'm supposed to be at work in 20 minutes! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

ok it's April so why when I look outside is there white stuff on the ground with possibly more to come??????

On a brighter note our baseball team won their home opener last night -- Go Jays (with the pitching staff we have this year this will not be a common statement I'm afraid).

Anyone else follow baseball?

Must go and get ready for work.

Fiona

Kathy are you trying to get me in trouble! :laughing::laughing:

I'm sitting here with my hair in a towel posting when I'm supposed to be at work in 20 minutes! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Wooops- this dis thing is not so good on the schedule :rotfl2:
So are you still here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter