First Kidani visit coming up...check in?

When staying at AKV, you check-in at the building you are staying at. Both locations also have their own bus stops and share transportation (but doesn't share with any other resort). If using DME or DCL ground transportation to the resort, they will drop you off at the building you are staying at. You have full use of all of the standard resort amenities at either building.

We just stayed there earlier this month and they have their own check in area. When we went through the gate to enter the grounds I guess they must notify the resort because when we pulled up and I got out to check in someone came up to me and welcomed me and already knew my name and walked me right to the check in desk. So you won't get lost at all. They show you where to go to check in.

Enjoy your stay. We absolutely LOVED our 2 bedroom villa (we had a dedicated 2 bedroom with two queen beds). I think these are the nicest rooms so far that we have stayed in for DVC.

We just stayed there earlier this month and they have their own check in area. When we went through the gate to enter the grounds I guess they must notify the resort because when we pulled up and I got out to check in someone came up to me and welcomed me and already knew my name and walked me right to the check in desk. So you won't get lost at all. They show you where to go to check in.

Enjoy your stay. We absolutely LOVED our 2 bedroom villa (we had a dedicated 2 bedroom with two queen beds). I think these are the nicest rooms so far that we have stayed in for DVC.

Thanks so much for your info. I am pretty excited about staying. Now I know exactly what to do. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter