First MNSSHP is August 13th when will they decorate MK for Halloween?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We will be there that week but leaving on the 12th. Will the parks already be decorated for Halloween before we leave?
Seems kind of weird having Halloween in August, but would love it if they had the MK decorated for it.

If the party starts on the 13th, (I don’t think anything has been confirmed yet) yes, you will most likely see some Halloween decorations up a day or two before the first party at the MK.

The other parks don’t decorate, though you will see Halloween merchandise in the shops popping up at resorts and parks a few days before the first party as well.

If the party starts on the 13th, (I don’t think anything has been confirmed yet) yes, you will most likely see some Halloween decorations up a day or two before the first party at the MK.

The other parks don’t decorate, though you will see Halloween merchandise in the shops popping up at resorts and parks a few days before the first party as well.
Ok thank you! If the WDW news today is correct it starts the 13th.

Ok thank you! If the WDW news today is correct it starts the 13th.
Oh. Ok. I didn’t know if it was officially announced or not. I only knew that the MK closed early on the 13th so that most likely meant there would be a party announcement.

The internal MK calendar has 8/13 as a 6pm closing and when the FoF parade moves to 2pm, which is why the various news/blogger sites are running with that info. I suspect that probably will be the first party date once it is ultimately announced - BUT, there have been times where suspected dates based on various internal sources have not come to fruition. Making that caveat just in case information changes along the way.

The internal MK calendar has 8/13 as a 6pm closing, which is why the various news/blogger sites are running with that info. I suspect that probably will be the first party date once it is ultimately announced - BUT, there have been times where suspected dates based on various internal sources have not come to fruition. Making that caveat just in case.
Definitely. About five or sIx years ago, we were so sure we were going to finally get to go to the first party based on the MK hours six months out. We managed to add a couple of days to our reservation and change our flights, only to find a month or so later, they updated the hours, and the party actually started a week after everyone predicted.

That was an expensive lesson. o_O

Definitely. About five or sIx years ago, we were so sure we were going to finally get to go to the first party based on the MK hours six months out. We managed to add a couple of days to our reservation and change our flights, only to find a month or so later, they updated the hours, and the party actually started a week after everyone predicted.

That was an expensive lesson. o_O
Oh that would be bad! That is what I was thinking of doing, changing dates so we could go. I’m not doing anything until I’m positive. Not booking flights yet either.

Oh that would be bad! That is what I was thinking of doing, changing dates so we could go. I’m not doing anything until I’m positive. Not booking flights yet either.
Hopefully we’ll know for sure soon. Last year tickets went on sale mid January.

The internal MK calendar has 8/13 as a 6pm closing and when the FoF parade moves to 2pm, which is why the various news/blogger sites are running with that info. I suspect that probably will be the first party date once it is ultimately announced - BUT, there have been times where suspected dates based on various internal sources have not come to fruition. Making that caveat just in case information changes along the way.
Where can I find the internal calendar?

Where can I find the internal calendar?

It’s some sort of internal Disney thing, maybe available to some CMs, not sure how all that works. I’ve only seen various blog references along the lines of “according to internal Disney schedules...”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter