First post alert! Joining everyone from Louisiana!

heatherowillis

Earning My Ears
I have read so many threads and finally decided to join this community! I have always loved Disney and grew up going to WDW, but the obsession started a few years ago when I took my daughter on her first trip in April 2018. WOW! The excitement and awe in her eyes made me want to bring her back over and over again. Then, daughter #2 came along and the fun escalated. We've now done 4 trips since that April trip. We're currently trying to get there in November while the crowds are still relatively low.

Welcome! This is a great community. The excitement that children experience is truly magic! My DH and I are taking our daughter and her family in December. It will be the first trip for my 3 and 4 year old grandsons. Our love affair with all thing Disney started on our honeymoon and continues today, close to 40 years later.

Hi, so I live in East Texas not far from the LA border. When Disney offered discounts to residents in LA I was bumbed for the first time I lived on the wrong side of the state line.
I'm glad you are here...... please stay dry here comes hurricane #3 in a month

Hi, so I live in East Texas not far from the LA border. When Disney offered discounts to residents in LA I was bumbed for the first time I lived on the wrong side of the state line.
I'm glad you are here...... please stay dry here comes hurricane #3 in a month

Happy to be here! I am right outside of Baton Rouge. We were lucky to dodge the first two... I'd really love to escape to WDW for the next couple!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter