First post here- need your help!

grover

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this board- but i've been lurking a while! I am fairly new to scrapbooking, I was given a spiral bound album as a gift. I either have to glue the pictures on or use the photo corners. So far I think i'm doing okay, my only question is how can I protect the pages/pictures from finger prints ect. The pages are all a matt black so any little bit is going to show. It is a fairly large album, about 12x12 i think- any ideas??

Grover in Winnipeg
:smooth:

Hello and welcome! I'm not sure about the album you have received and are using, but most of the albums you purchase from Creative Memories or at the craft stores, have plastic page protectors that you purchase and slip on your pages after you have finished them.

Maybe you should check out a store in your area, see if there is something like that for the album you have. I strongly recommend getting some type of page protector, so you can let everyone look at your work and not be afraid of ruining your pictures and hard work.

Hope this helps,
mickey4ver

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter