First quarter 2018 Discount Watch ......

sharadoc

Visit WDW since '86, driving since '94.
Last year, the period January through early April discount was released September 30. I'm watching for a March discount, so checking every day.

So, do you all think it will be next Friday?? Earlier?? Later?? Will there be those couple of days lead time for the discount only going to Visa Cardholders??

Looking forward to our trip in March and desperately want a discount, since I have to pay for my daughter to go with choir in addition to our family of 3 staying in a hotel separately. We're planning on either Fort Wilderness Cabin or Saratoga studio.

Festival Disney choir competitions are held at Saratoga Springs, so I'm considering staying there to make it easy to go watch that day.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

We are waiting too. Seems very quiet so hopefully some others will begin posting too. Good luck. We are hoping for mid January.

Check the top of the Disney Resorts forum page for the Disney Discount Codes and Rates subforum. We have a Jan/Feb discount watch thread going in there. I think we're all still waiting for news, but come on in and wait and speculate with us!

There may be a March thread,too.

Check the top of the Disney Resorts forum page for the Disney Discount Codes and Rates subforum. We have a Jan/Feb discount watch thread going in there. I think we're all still waiting for news, but come on in and wait and speculate with us!

There may be a March thread,too.
Thanks. I didn't see a March thread, I'll look. I thought I DID post in the subforum - DUH!

Following too! Considering changing to a room only reservation and upgrading early to an AP if the discount is good enough.

Following too! Considering changing to a room only reservation and upgrading early to an AP if the discount is good enough.

Yes, this, (almost) exactly this! I've got my room only reservation, and my original plan was to buy a discounted ticket for myself through our cheer competition when they become available the first week in October then bridge to AP when we get there. BUT. If the discount on the room is decent I'd try to switch to a discounted room and just go ahead and get my AP through AAA.

I went ahead and booked my room in March and hoping to apply the discount later. Staying at All Star Sports and Preferred rooms are not available now during my stay. They were available the other day, so I guess I missed the boat. Hoping to get a good enough discount to add an extra day or two.

Most of the current discounts expire on Saturday, October 7th. Maybe next Monday, October 9th?

I should also add that the current rumor is Stay Play Dine available thru March 3rd, so those coming later in March may not have access to this deal.

Also a room only discount coming out through April 14th so that should apply to everybody here.

Thanks. I didn't see a March thread, I'll look. I thought I DID post in the subforum - DUH!

I don't see a March either. Just Jan/Feb and an April. I'm just scanning the posts every morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!