First ressie made!! WOOHOO!

6mouskateers

Mouseketeer
Hooray! We made our very first DVC ressie today! We will be going to VWL Sept 15-20. Sooo excited. We will be celebrating my parent's 50th anniversay and DD will also have a birthday while we are there.

Want to thank everyone here for all the great advice!

I remember making that first reservation...at our home resort VWL as it so happens. It's a great feeling just picking up the phone, making the reservation and not worrying whether you found the best "code" or room discount.

You will have a great time with the lower crowds and nice weather of September. Now, enjoy your trip planning! :thumbsup2

Ah....nothing like making ressies for the first time as a DVCer :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful trip!

Aloha,
Jen

Makes you feel like you made the best purchase ever...cause you did... :cool1:

VWL is our home resort and we just love it there. We will be down in Sept. also, but we are trying BWV this trip. Have a great vacation.

Have a great time!

Congratulations to your parents! My DGFather used to tell me that the first 50 years are the hardest!

Bobbi

:banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2
Oh, Yeah!!!

I know exactly how you feel!
I walked around on air til I finally got there!
It's like that new bike you always wanted... it
sits in front at your favorite
toy store behind glass... but the
store doesn't open until Sept! What a tease!

Congrats...and have a ball in your NEW HOME!

Say Hi to the Mouse for us!

:thumbsup2

We too are going in SEpt. 16-23 for us. Want to try MNSSHP again.... got soaked last time. We are going on Sept 22. If interested, DVC members get a discount and the first one is Sept 15.... might be a nice thing to do for your dd's bday :teeth:

Ya know how you felt when you made that ressie, well muliply that by 100. that will be the feeling you have when you walk into your new "HOME" for the first time.

Our home is SSR and the first time we went, I opened the door, the kids ran to the 2nd bedroom and DH and I were in the living room with my youngest DD (4 mos) at the time, and I started crying. DH thought I was a certifiable nut, but I knew that buying into DVC was the best decision for this addicted mom.

Enjoy your stay and start making those dining plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter