First Royal Cruise Adventure OTS

Wish I lived in Fl

DIS Veteran
This was the best cruise! 8 Days , more family, more affordable.

I had been haunting the Sale listings for DCL for February School break when I realized I could book an RCL cruise for what I hoped the DCL sale would be.

2 balcony cabins and 1 junior suite for 6 people 8 day cruise less than $11 K.

Didn't do shows, kids but not too many, food pretty good.

Now booked on Princess next March for 36 th anniversary just me & Hubby
working on booking Norwegian to Bermuda for this summer.

Daughter and sister did zipline at Labadee.
We did snorkel excursion at Labadee.
Did our own Food tour in San Juan.
Did america's cup Regatta in St. Maarten.

Sushi class greatly surpassed my expectations.

Sounds like you had a good time.

Any thoughts on the rooms? Any perks?

36 years? Amazing! I'm basically a newlywed (will be 14 years this July) in comparison. Please accept my advance congratulations.

We had an aft balcony, very oversized with two chairs and two loungers, don't know why it wasn't booked already. We booked in November for a February school break. Husband enjoyed balcony a lot as a way to get away from crowds. Room was fine. Shower doors slid back. We had a free dinner at the steakhouse which was fantastic.

I’ll be going in January of 2020. We will have one of the new rooms just below the fog horn. My experience thus far has been as a Castaway Gold member. I’m scared since 60% of what I like about DCL is not on RCI but I did need a bit of a change. So far I have only sailed with Magic class so the Adventure should offer new opportunities. We are not gamblers, rock wall, water park enthusiast or ice skaters. We’re looking forward to mini golf, new shows, new activities for us offered at the lounges and pubs. Kinda wish I had a few more ideas about what not to miss. You know, kind of like the “don’t miss the Shawarma” on the Wonder or “Friendship Rocks”. Don’t miss the chocolate scavenger hunt or get the picture packet online before you sail and get a discount. I’m doing research but it’s slow going. So far we are going to Quest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!