First Solo Trip Booked

RichardUK

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone I’m new here and found this forum via a topic on trip advisor, I have been in a relationship with the same person for the past 13 years but it’s a controlling relationship so I know it needs to end, I have tried leaving in the past but after a couple of days or even a couple of hours I have gone back because I do love him and we are self employed so leaving means I’m homeless and jobless! I have been saving money in secret for a while now and have decided now is the time to leave

So I could rent somewhere and start looking for a job straight away and maybe buy a car..............or I could book a private villa with pool for a whole month in Orlando, visit all the parks and then worry about the rest of my life when I get back, I obviously chose the Orlando option, I think it’s the best way to move on

I go on the 1st of September and get back on the 30th, I have feelings of sadness and extreme guilt because I’m acting like nothing is wrong and on the other hand excitement for the holiday, I have not been to Orlando since I was 12,

That's one way to deal with a breakup. I would try and fix you up with my boyfriend's niece only my guess she's the wrong gender for you. You didn't say what you do for a living, the nature of the business you are walking away from. Just don't blow through all your money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!