• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Solo Trip

GrannyEv

<font color=deeppink>Happiness is watching your gr
Hey Everyone:

Well first attempt at doing a pre-trip report. I was going to go to Disney this year with my DD and DGD but something came up and I can't go till next year.
Was kind of disappointed that I wasn't getting my annual disney fix!!::sad2:. Was chatting with my DB, who is as crazy as I am about disney and he suggested going solo. NAH I can't do that!! Can I?? :scared1:
He said that I could do the things I wanted, when I wanted. You know how it is when you are a mother and grandmother. They always come first :love: Anyhoo after much hemming and hawing I decided to go for it. Still working out the details with my TA :pixiedust: She is waiting to see if they release the dining plan for the fall. I'm still going anyway, have to eat .popcorn::, just not sure when. Either the end of September or beginning of October. So excited :banana::banana:

Will keep you all posted.

Hugs:grouphug:

GrannyEv

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter