First Stay at BCV

Dis13

Mouseketeer
Just back from a quick, girls-only trip to BCV. :cool1:

We were in room 169 facing Epcot (and the road). The room was in decent shape, although the carpet was frayed and worn by the bathroom door. It looked like they were replacing the air filters in all of the rooms the day we checked out - they were lined up down the hallway in front of the rooms.

Service was outstanding and all of the CMs were very pleasant -- we received a "welcome home" when checking in. We even had the pleasure of meeting Art the Greeter -- what a nice man he is!

Bus service to AK and MK was quick and painless, and service from DTD was torture as always! We LOVED being able to walk to Epcot.

All in all, we had a wonderful trip and a pleasant stay at BCV, but my heart still belongs to OKW! :love:

P1000543.jpg

P1000542.jpg

P1000541.jpg

Donna

Here are some photos from Epcot. The flowers were just beautiful and the weather was perfect (although it could have been a bit warmer!)

P1000663.jpg

P1000643.jpg

P1000566.jpg

P1000607.jpg

P1000553.jpg

P1000668.jpg

(I apologize for the poor quality - I stupidly had my camera set to low res)

Thanks for the report and Pics.

We have 3 weeks so will just catch the end of F&GF .

This will be our 1st stay at BCV and we can't wait.

Thanks for the great pictures of the Flower and Garden Festival. We'll be going next year late April/Early May for our 30th wedding anniversary which happily coincides with F & G.

With Donna's kind permission, I have added the room views to my website at http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/.

These are the first views I have gathered from a 1st floor room ! :banana:

If anyone has any other BCV room views they would like to share, please let me know.

Oh and by the way, great shots from the F&G festival.

Great pics...and a great view from BCV. We'll be at BCV for the first time in November...can't wait! Thanks for sharing!

:thumbsup2

You were below and to the left of us. We were in 444 the last two weeks.

I'll post some photos later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter