First stay in a studio

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Hi

This will be our first stay in a studio, is there anything you would bring from home for your studio??

Thanks

kaylee

Hi Kaylee,

I've not stayed in one yet, so can't comment from experience, but I was reading on the US board that the DVC accomadations provide paper plates, I think it said 4 for a studio.

I'll apologise if you already knew this, but i'd take a bowl (or buy a Disney one there! lol) for cerreal in the mornings.

hth

Hi,
We stayed in a Studio last May and bought some cheap bowls and cultery to use for our stay.There was nothing wrong with the paper/plastic one's supplied but it was just our preference.We also asked housekeeping for a toaster and a large bread knife and got these with no trouble.

Mick.

:smooth:

Thanks

I have brought some plastic BBQ plates to take with us for pizza etc :D

Kaylee

I always take a couple of those camping cutlery sets with me whenever I'm not staying somewhere with proper cutlery. As Mickg7dyd mentioned they are so much easier to use than the plastice ones.

WE HAVE STAYED AT BWV (STUDIO) 4 TIMES & WOULD RECOMMEND YOU BRING:
A MICROWAVE - SAFE BOWL NO DEEPER THAN 7 INCHES (TO FIT IN MICROWAVE) FOR HEATING UP SOUP ETC. BOTTLE OPENER & CAN OPENER.
4 PAPER PLATES, CEREAL BOWLS & DINNER PLATES ARE PROVIDED. ALSO WASHING-UP LIQUID, DISH SPONGE/SCOURER & TEA-TOWEL. HOWEVER I ALWAYS TAKE A PACK OF FLASH WIPES FOR A GOOD WIPE AROUND IN THE KITCHEN AREA & BATHROOM BETWEEN HOUSEKEEPING VISITS. ITS ALSO MUCH EASIER TO TAKE SOME LAUNDRY DETERGENT IN CASE YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DO SOME WASHING!!
I SUSPECT YOU CAN PROBABLY GET A LOT OF THESE ITEMS FROM HOUSEKEEPING BUT BEING BRITISH WE DON'T ALWAYS ASK!!!
P.S. I DO ASK FOR 2 WINE GLASSES ON DAY 1 & THEY HAPPILY PROVIDE THEM!!
HAVE FUN!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter