First SW visit where to stay in March?

M3mom

Earning My Ears
I am taking my kids- boys ages 12, 10 and girl age 5 for first SW visit end of March. I am looking for a hotel or resort with a nice pool (water slide would be a plus) and kids activities on-site. I’ve looked through the preferred hotels but also am looking at other non-preferred. What do you suggest? Looking for a fun getaway from the cold of WI. I would prefer within 15-20 min drive/Uber of SW.

If you are going to stay at a preferred hotel with a package, you can get 14 unlimited access to SW and Aquatica pretty reasonably. I would recommend a close hotel as a water park is way fun. We stayed at the DoubleTree and both parks were walkable if desired.

https://seaworld.com/orlando/vacation-packages/hotel-partners/
we recently stayed at
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld

and it was quite nice, close to AQ and SW and they have a shuttle to each, altho it is close enuf to walk. A very nice pool area but no water slide. There is a bar and grill by the pool. Breakfast was included in our rate. Nothing fancy but the price is right and several places for dinner walking distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter