first time at FW

Tracie/Terry

Earning My Ears
We will be camping at FW for the first time the first week of June, in our new pop up. Got the Disney Club discount on full hook up site, but wasn't really sure which loop to pick, so they booked me in loop 1400, but told me I can change loops if I want.

My question is is this a good loop or should we change, the DC discount is for standard full hook up site they do not have any partial sites left with the discount.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Tracie

1400 loop is a preferred loop , cable TV. Do you have reservations for preferred or full hook up. We like the 900 loop and usually request it.Most pop ups stay on 1500,2000 loops .I think full hook sites are much nicer.They have a bigger pad, less dirt in camper.

1400 is a good camp loop... We have camp there before. Honestly no matter what loop you are in will not matter. With the bus transporation in the campsite you can go back and forth with ease... we will be there the last week in May.

1400 is out favorite loop, it is a preferred loop, when we book full hook up we try and get 1200 loop, as mentioned before the whole place is great, loop preference boils down to personal preference - what amenities do you want to be near??? while the partial hook up loops 1500 & 2000 are designed for tents and pop ups, you can have a tent or pop up in any site in the campground.

1400 loop is very close to the campfire and Meadow Trading Post area. Kind of in the middle of the campground. You might want to check out the FW map at www.disneyzone.actusa.net.
This is also a preferred site which includes water, electric, sewer & cable.

We went last year for the first time ever. After researching the map I though the 900 loop was the most convienent. I fell I was right! We have a motorhome and there was plenty of room. The loop is smaller, there is a bus stop there, we had showers on that loop too, and it's right across from the Meadows Trading Post, the bike rentals! The paddle boats and movie are within walking distance too! We loved it! Have a great time - there is so much to do just at the campground that you could use a whole vacation there! Lastly, as hard as it is, try not to over plan. We were at the parks from open to close most days - they closed early though (off season)- and by 8:00 we were bushed! We never even toured and of the resort or downtown disney. We were there 6 days! There is no way - no way you can do it all so plan your days, work your plan, and leave the rest for the next vacation!

I wish we were going again (sigh...), won't be until 2003!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter