First time buying! The waiting is terrible!

Pattyjo9951

Earning My Ears
This is our first time buying DVC resale. It will be our first owning at all. Our contract was sent on December 27th for the ROFR. It seems like forever already. haha
We are trying to purchase 250 points at SSR. The waiting is so hard because we are so excited.

Congratulations! I know it is hard, but if there is an upside, it seems that contracts are coming back very quickly so hopefully that holds true for you!

It’s not our first contract, but it’s my first resale contract. 100 points at AKL sent to ROFR on 12/24! I agree that the wait is horrible! I’m afraid the holidays are going to make it even slower!

It’s not our first contract, but it’s my first resale contract. 100 points at AKL sent to ROFR on 12/24! I agree that the wait is horrible! I’m afraid the holidays are going to make it even slower!
That worries me also! Good luck on your contract!

Ours will be sent tomorrow! I’m already nervous. Our offer was accepted today. We are hoping that ours passes! It’s 100 pts at SSR

Good luck. Waiting is the hardest part. We were thrilled to go through ROFR in a week on our first contract! Unfortunately, we’ve been waiting for closing documents for two weeks...

Good luck. Waiting is the hardest part. We were thrilled to go through ROFR in a week on our first contract! Unfortunately, we’ve been waiting for closing documents for two weeks...

Have you asked for an update? I asked for updates even with the holidays.

I'm glad I'm in the same company. Just got seller accept on Tuesday, so just at the beginning stages. I'm still looking for add on resale contracts for my 2nd home resort to fill my time, but that is ever so dangerous. I definitely got beginning stages of "addonitis". Good luck to all.

You got through ROFR in a week! That’s amazing. Which respite are you purchasing at

Thanks! I’m a nervous wreck! My husband was laughing last night because I was saying man if we bought direct we would already have Points lol
I just wanted to let you know we just got notification that we passed ROFR. Ours was sent on Christmas Eve, so 10 days with 2 holidays in the mix. You should hear soon!

This is our first time buying DVC resale. It will be our first owning at all. Our contract was sent on December 27th for the ROFR. It seems like forever already. haha
We are trying to purchase 250 points at SSR. The waiting is so hard because we are so excited.
Ours was sent the 24th and we got notification it passed today! So any day now!

They have been much faster with ROFR the last month.
That makes me hopeful! I’m already looking at smaller point add ons 😂 we will probably add on in 2ish years another 60-75 points to have enough for 1brs all the time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter