First time buying! The waiting is terrible!

I just wanted to let you know we just got notification that we passed ROFR. Ours was sent on Christmas Eve, so 10 days with 2 holidays in the mix. You should hear soon!
Thanks so much! That makes me sooo excited to hear!

Thanks! I’m a nervous wreck! My husband was laughing last night because I was saying man if we bought direct we would already have Points lol
When we bought, the whole process from start to points in our account took 45 days but it was indeed a long 45 days.

Then we did a direct add on and it was like lightning

I'm glad I'm in the same company. Just got seller accept on Tuesday, so just at the beginning stages. I'm still looking for add on resale contracts for my 2nd home resort to fill my time, but that is ever so dangerous. I definitely got beginning stages of "addonitis". Good luck to all.
I have heard addonitis is real! We are purchasing our first and I’m already looking at how to add on 75ish more points so we can do 1 bedrooms when our kiddos are older 😂

Good luck! And I hear you... this is my third contract, second resale, and you'd think I'd be able to handle the wait, but nooooooo. Buying direct first spoiled us, because it's so FAST. But my bank account is much happier with me for going resale, as I'll be paying $104pp instead of $186pp (if it passes ROFR).

The waiting is still terrible! Now waiting on the sellers to send I. Closing documents!! They said they will try to get them sent this week.

The waiting is still terrible! Now waiting on the sellers to send I. Closing documents!! They said they will try to get them sent this week.
I’m still waiting on closing documents too! But for us to sign. It’s been a week since we passed ROFR

I’m still waiting on closing documents too! But for us to sign. It’s been a week since we passed ROFR
Oh wow! We got our closing documents emailed to us about 3 days after we passed ROFR. Now we have had ours closing docs sent in sent last Friday and the seller hasn’t sent theirs yet. I now it is only Wednesday but now looks like it will be at least next week.

Oh wow! We got our closing documents emailed to us about 3 days after we passed ROFR. Now we have had ours closing docs sent in sent last Friday and the seller hasn’t sent theirs yet. I now it is only Wednesday but now looks like it will be at least next week.
I think we were waiting on something to do with the title being received?

Depending on where seller’s live, finding a notary can be tricky, especially when working around work schedules.

Hopefully, it will be soon! pixiedust:

Trying to make sense of this process for my first contract reminds me of this quote from Ratatouille:

The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!