First time cruise Code?

A

adisneynut

I have read about this offer but I have not been able to find it anywhere. Does anyone know what the code is? Thanks

Is there a place here on DIS boards where I can find it?

I believe the code is REF, don't quote me on that though, it's been a while.
Hope that helps.

Can you get a first time cruise credit AND the Disney Club $50 credit? I already got the Disney Club credit, but don't know if I can combine the two? Anyone know??:confused:
Jennifer

You can't combine the DC credit with anything. I have the REF code applied to my 7 day, $50.

They told me I could not combine my Disney Club credit with any other (including my Disney Visa), however on Mousesavers.com Mary had a new code "BBO" that stood for Bounce Back Offer (good for $100.00 shipboard credit). I had my TA call, and now I have a $100 credit on-board, not $50.00.

Hey, that is 1 person at a Dolphin encounter!

I'm a first time cruiser. Can anyone give me more info on the REF code for the shipboard credit?

We're already booked....in fact we sail in 24 more days.
Can I still get the credit? How do I go about doing so?

Thanks for any help!!

ref code yes try BBO
to get credit contact whoever u book through for your cruise
if u booked threw disney cruise lines call them and so on
peter

Sorry....don't mean to be so dense today!
Is the code REF or BBO?

Thanks again!!

Just a note, the BBO code is NOT meant to be a code available to the general public. It was offered to certain people who recently stayed at a Disney resort.

Just talked to our TA and since we are booked with a large group... special wedding rates... we can't get the BBO. But it doesn't hurt to ask!

luvstiggertoo,

You will have to give up your Florida Resident's discount if you use the REF or other shipboard credit. I just called DCL, and the TA told me that I have to give up the FR for the REF (they can not be combined) - No way!

The FR rate saved me $1000, plus a FREE upgrade from CAT 8 to CAT 6.

In fact with the Florida resident rate you can't get any shipboard credit including Disney Club or Disney Visa.Not that I'm complaining because the rate is awesome but it does seem in a way that the rate you pay shouldn't have anything to do with these things.I'm still paying with my Visa and have been a Disney Club member for 10 years but I'm not entitled to these offers.Again, I know it's a great rate and I am greatfull!!Just booked today for our 1st Disney cruise July 3rd!!

With the REF code.. is this a code any first time cruiser can use? Are the sail date/book date limits?

We are not first timers, but we are sailing with some.. wondering if we can get them the credit on their reservations. Above it said either $50 or $75 - is that based on cabin level? Where is the $75 break?

thanks!

I called this morning and was able to get a $50 credit using REF. We are in category 8. I don't know what the break point is between $50 & $75.

Originally posted by luvstiggertoo
I called this morning and was able to get a $50 credit using REF. We are in category 8. I don't know what the break point is between $50 & $75.

We sailed before during a holiday period (didn't get a credit due to that, phooey) but we're sailing in August and I got the new cruiser credit for the other two staterooms. This will be their first trip. I'm going to try the DC code. I hope to get it since we weren't able to get a credit on our first cruise. Also I believe that the break point is how many nights you're cruising.... I got $50 for each of the other rooms and we're cruising the 4 nights.
Nancy

Called my TA today with both the BBO and REF codes for my 4 day Wonder 10/19. BBO didn't apply because I booked the cruise last fall and it only applies to cruises booked since January 2003. I did get the REF code applied. For the 4-day cruise it was $25 per adult so we got a $50 credit for the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter