first time listener

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
Hi,

I listened to your podcast for the first time yesterday. I really enjoyed it and will most definitely be one of your regular listeners from now on.

I just noticed that eeyore tag. I wonder when that got there. I've never noticed it before.
and how did someone know that i ADORE eeyore......
must be a very clever tag fairy.....

Can I welcome you to the Pod Squad since technically you've been on the DIS longer than me??:confused3

At any rate, I'm gonna welcome you anyway!! :thumbsup2

You'll love the show and be addicted before you know it...but since you're user name denotes that you are already an addict...it shouldn't be that difficult!

thanks for the warm welcome!! :goodvibes

and while i may be a veteran of the disboards, i haven't been around for the past year, which i guess explains how i'm only just now discovering the dis unplugged...

and why was i gone for those 12 months?.....and why am i now back?
perhaps a failed 12-step program???

thanks again for the welcome and i am sure i'm going to be addicted to the podcasts as well...

I was coming here to start a new thread but I will just add onto yours. I also listened for the first time today.

Someone posted on our cruise meet thread that a topic of personal interest to me would be discussed so I thought I would check it out. I wasn't even sure how to find it, but sure am glad I was given a reason to seek it out. To say I am thoroughly impressed (and addicited) would be an understatement.

I found the information shared about Disney, and the interaction between folks that presented it, a delight to listen to. It would be one thing to "read" a review of the California Grill, but to listen to it and get the details behind the good & the not so favorable comments while there is live dialog in between was great.

I have already voted and will continue to do so daily!!!! Anything to support this wonderful resource, I am definately on board for.

BTW, have to ask - is one of the participants from Boston??? I thought I noticed a distinct accent....pahk the cah :rotfl:

I was coming here to start a new thread but I will just add onto yours. I also listened for the first time today.

Someone posted on our cruise meet thread that a topic of personal interest to me would be discussed so I thought I would check it out. I wasn't even sure how to find it, but sure am glad I was given a reason to seek it out. To say I am thoroughly impressed (and addicited) would be an understatement.

I found the information shared about Disney, and the interaction between folks that presented it, a delight to listen to. It would be one thing to "read" a review of the California Grill, but to listen to it and get the details behind the good & the not so favorable comments while there is live dialog in between was great.

I have already voted and will continue to do so daily!!!! Anything to support this wonderful resource, I am definately on board for.

BTW, have to ask - is one of the participants from Boston??? I thought I noticed a distinct accent....pahk the cah :rotfl:

"a delight to listen to"...
yes, that's the perfect description...

Welcome aboard magiroux!! You're definitely in like minded company here!! We LOVE the podcast. The more listeners the better! :grouphug:

The accent you are hearing is our beloved BAWB! He has a fan base all his own. I know they've mentioned it, but I can't remember where he is originally from now. I'm sure someone here on the board knows for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter