• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Time-Oct 2003

bkmorris

Earning My Ears
Can anyone talk me into April 14-18, 2003? Keep in mind that if any line is more than 30 minutes, I won't wait. We are planning our first trip at FW for Oct 2003 since it will be less crowded. I want to do Spring Break so that we can stay a whole week, but I just can't brave the crowds. Oct 1999 was our last trip and the crowds were minimal. The only thing I have yet to decide on is whether we should attend the Bar-B-Que (versus the Hoop which we did in 1999 and the kids loved it) and which loop to try. Cable not important, but food and bathroom is!!!:cool:

We will be there starting on the 18th and leaving on 5/2. The Easter crowds can get bad, but it seems that they are usually worse the week after Easter......imo. As for loops at FW, it really depends on what you are most interested in ...... close to the pool, pet loop, stuff like that. No matter what, you can't have a bad time there. Even if the parks are crowded you can still enjoy a great time just hanging out at the campground!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter