First time offsite in years..

luvthemouse71

Former Ride Chicken...
I’m planning a trip for myself, my sister my mom and my niece for March of 2020. I am thinking offsite ( haven’t stayed offsite since 2005) because the prices have been crazy lately. I am looking at two resorts that are near Disney Springs. The Holiday Inn and the DoubleTree. Any opinions would be appreciated. I know some of those get Disney perks too..are these two part of that?

My mom had a stroke in March of this year but she’s recovering pretty well. She has a walker but obviously for the trip she’ll have a wheelchair when needed. Any tips about how to make this trip go smoothly?

Thanks in advance. Obviously, if someone also has recommendations for another Disney Springs area hotel too, those would be welcomed.

I've stayed at both that you mention; the DoubleTree's standard rooms are actually suites, so the extra room might be a good choice for you. If you plan to spend time in Disney Springs, though, the Holiday Inn (and the Hilton) are much closer to the paths and bridge that get you over there. I would stay at any of those properties again, from a cleanliness and general quality perspective. They all offer bus transportation and the extra magic hours as well.

I've done one trip where I needed a wheelchair to get through it due to an injury; in retrospect, a scooter would have been easier on my husband. Hope you have a nice trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter