First time only have time for 1 day, 2 parks

CorrineEDMO

Earning My Ears
We are going to get our tickets ahead of time, any reputable sites besides going to disney direct? we have found some UK sites that save us $100. We have 2 kids 7 & 8 and are surprising them with a side trip from UK to Paris. We can only do one day in Disney, is this doable? We are going during a "mini" day so hopefully won't be too crowded and staying off site so won't get the magic hours on our day. We have only been to WDW before. Any help/insight appreciated! Thank you!

FORGOT TO SAY WE ARE located in the US

We are going to get our tickets ahead of time, any reputable sites besides going to disney direct? we have found some UK sites that save us $100. We have 2 kids 7 & 8 and are surprising them with a side trip from UK to Paris. We can only do one day in Disney, is this doable? We are going during a "mini" day so hopefully won't be too crowded and staying off site so won't get the magic hours on our day. We have only been to WDW before. Any help/insight appreciated! Thank you!

I've only ever booked packages so I can't help with the ticket question, but since you only have one day (I'm not sure when you're going, so the parks could close early) I would look across the two parks and figure out what you want to do first, it might be worth just going to Disneyland Park and skipping studios unless theres something there that you really want to do. You can park hop quickly and easily though (similar to DL in California), the two park gates are only a few minutes walk apart so if you did want to do both parks you'll be able to. If you want to go on a ride like Ratatouille or Crush in WDS you should start there first thing and then head to DL after.

Look at maps and pick what rides you really want to do and do those first then anything extra you get done is a bonus. The Studios isn't the biggest park of all disney parks so we find that generally we just go to the shows there but it's really close to the main park so you can quickly hop between both.

As for tickets there's sites called attractionticketsdirect.ie or .co.uk but I'm not sure if they would post to the US.

Dont bother with the studios even though they have Ratotoulle (sp) ride there.

Stick to the main park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter