First time poster and WDW guest.... questions for honeymoon

jasonpbyu

Earning My Ears
Greetings everyone, this is my first time posting here. I'm from Utah, have gone to Disneyland many times, but never to Disney World. I'm getting married in August and we decided to make Disney World our honeymoon location. We're not staying at a Disney Resort, a family member is giving us a week time share at a 5 star resort about 10 minutes from WDW.

a few questions..... my fiance has been giving me her input on things that we have to do (the luau, islands of adventure, etc), but she told me i have to plan one romantic night to surprise her... so just fishing for ideas. looked at the boat cruise during fireworks, but it looks like you have to have a group of at least 4, so that rules that out.

anyways, any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!:bounce:

A late PS at Cinderella's Royal Table, so you can watch the fireworks from the castle.

Of course when you make your PS, tell the CM it's your honeymoon. And remind the CM when you check in too...that should get you a window seat.

Have fun and congratulations!

I believe you can do an Illuminations cruise with just 2 people. Disney has a neat boat called the Breathless that's especially neat. Another suggestion, you might consider setting up a private dining event at the Grand Floridian. I'm not sure if you have to be a GF resort guest, but I don't think you do. You can call the GF and ask for their private dining department. They could set up a picnic meal for you on the beach or a private meal in another resort location. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter