First time to Sea World - advice please!

Hey KBF -

Can we bring anything into the park as far as snacks? We will eat lunch at the park but didn't know if they allowed anything in like they do at Disney. Also, can you give me some information about the refillable cups? Cost, what kind of refills?

TIA

Tammy

Hey KBF -

Can we bring anything into the park as far as snacks? We will eat lunch at the park but didn't know if they allowed anything in like they do at Disney. Also, can you give me some information about the refillable cups? Cost, what kind of refills?

TIA

Tammy

Hi Tammy! Sorry it took so long to get back to you. From Seaworlds Website:

"Restaurants and concession stands are located conveniently throughout the park. Large hard or soft coolers, glass containers, food, drinks and picnic lunches may not be taken into the park. Guests with special diets, baby formula or baby food may bring their items into the park."

As far as the cups go. Im sorry I dont know the exact price. But you buy a nice looking souvenir cup, and you are able to get a refill at any restaurant of anything to drink under I believe $2. Soda or Water.

Since your helping....How busy will SW be the Saturday before Thanksgiving?...I can go during the week before that but planning on Disney and BG during that time...also we will want to ride the rides...can the boys and I ride all 3 before Clyde and Seamore or the Dolphins show

Since your helping....How busy will SW be the Saturday before Thanksgiving?...I can go during the week before that but planning on Disney and BG during that time...also we will want to ride the rides...can the boys and I ride all 3 before Clyde and Seamore or the Dolphins show

Saturday before Thanksgiving wont be to busy. As for your 2nd question, it will depend on what time the shows are. There will probably be 3 or 4 Dolphin and clyde and seamore shows throughout the day. You will definitely be able to catch the Dolphin and Clyde and Seamore shows and ride all the rides in the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter