First time using ddp

viztopia

Earning My Ears
I am going 3 nights. Have the half board plus. When do i get my voucher for food? Is it when i check in? If so and check in is at 3, can i use the ddp to have lunch at 1? Which is before check in time/

You can check in earlier in the day, but your room won’t be assigned/ready until sometime after 3 pm… and sometimes later than that.

You cannot use your credits until you’ve officially checked in. You can do the eCheck-in on your phone via the app, or you can go to the front desk. If you have luggage, you’ll probably want to drop it off at the hotel’s bell services anyway, so some people just choose to check in at the desk since they’re already there.

Once you’ve gotten checked in the dining credits will show up in your app. As far as I know, you will not receive actual “vouchers”… unless that is what they’re calling credits under this new system.

All of your credits will show up at once & it’s up to you to determine how to ration them throughout your stay. With a three night stay, you could theoretically spend 3 of meal credits on the first day… breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess you could use most your snacks too. Depending on the specific plan you have chosen, you could use all of your credits in a single day even.

If you are on a plan that includes Table Service entitlements, getting all of your credits at once allows you to use two credits at once to eat at Signature Dining locations. Of course, that means you’ll have fewer credits to use for other meals. It’s a trade-off. Some people use a snack credit in lieu of a small meal when they know they’ll have a big Signature Dining experience that day.

The point is that they give you all the credits, and you’re in control of doling them out over however many days you have. And as a reminder: 3 nights = 4 days to use your credits. They are available to use on check-in day as well as check-out day.

Hope that helps explain things. Have a magical trip! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter