First time visiting WDW in June 2021

Just wanted to warn you that my "WDW vacation of a lifetime" in July 2003 has turned into well over FIFTY "WDW vacations of a lifetime"!lol:)

You will probably know fairly early on if you are going to get the "WDW bug"-I knew the first night after watching a parade that was running at the time called Spectromagic that I was "hooked".

Walt Disney World Resort really is the most amazing entertainment offering ever created by man IMHO(and it currently has more new things under construction(with some very close to completion) than I can ever remember).

Last edited:
I totally hear you on the “WDW bug” and I’m prepared to be hooked. My friends and family can’t fathom spending what I’m budgeting for this trip but for my very first time visiting someplace I’ve wanted to go since I was a child, I feel like I deserve to spend as much as I can afford. I am doubtful that I can do that on subsequent trips and I’m sure I will figure out ways to take more budget friendly trips more often!

I've done a four way split stay before. It was not too much for us and we loved it! You definitely have to be willing to live out of your suitcase though. It was like starting a whole new vacation every few days. We did Old Key West, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian. Animal Kingdom Lodge is our absolute favorite(restaurants are amazing!) with Poly a close second.

I really love the idea of staying at AKL because I'm interested in the food and the ambiance, but I also don't want to do more than 3-4 nights there because it seems so far away from everything.
General information: if you look at a map of WDW, Magic Kingdom is far from everything except the five adjacent resorts.

The other three parks are relatively close to each other, most resorts, DS, water parks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter