First time w/o kids

SamS

Mouseketeer
My wife and I have been to DW four times - twice with son in the early 80's, once with son & his girlfriend in 89, and this past June with son, same girlfriend (now his wife), and two grandchildren. We bought DVC at Beach Club Villas, and will make our first trip as a couple without others. How would you approach this? It'll seem wierd, although we do lots of things alone together, this will be first Disney trip without others. Any suggestions? Has this been an experience you've had?

It's great Sam. Not that it wasn't great before, and I miss my kids being w/ us, but w/out the kids, it's extremely relaxing. You can eat where you like, do what you like, and even sleep-in if you want. The best part is that those with little children, that are crying and fussing, will occasionally look at you w/ envy. Enjoy, you've earned it. :)

When we lived in Florida, we were able to take several trips without our kids, and next year we plan to take a 15 yr anniversary trip without the kids. Let me tell you, it's wonderful! You can just relax, take your time at the parks, no worries! You can eat wherever you want, without hearing: "I don't like this place".
They used to have a commercial about older couples going without their kids, and I would be like: Yep, I understand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter