• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Time...

Hi,

great you are going to DLRP. The DLP is like the Magic Kingdom, but with a lot of little differences. The WDS can not be compared with MGM but its a nice park as well.

If you would like to see a lot of pictures and read about the parks, the hotels and the attractions see our website www.dlrp.spantig.net

Which hotel are you going to stay?
When are you going?

Greets from Germany
Renate

Renate_do said:
Hi,

great you are going to DLRP. The DLP is like the Magic Kingdom, but with a lot of little differences. The WDS can not be compared with MGM but its a nice park as well.

If you would like to see a lot of pictures and read about the parks, the hotels and the attractions see our website www.dlrp.spantig.net

Which hotel are you going to stay?
When are you going?

Greets from Germany
Renate

Thank You So much for your help!! I'll be there from March 10-18. I know french, but some of the other people going with me don't....does anyone know what language most of the CM's speak? Thanks Again :sunny:

I suspect that most CM's speak French, although we have never had much difficulty. Badges normally show flags for countries that CM's can speak the appropriate language.

Reid

All of the CM's we encountered spoke English. At first, I would usually greet the CM's with a Bonjour and ask them if they spoke English (in French), which I thought was the polite thing to do. After a while though, we forgot about that and just started with a hi or hello.

DL Paris is, in my opinion, the most beautiful park (I haven't been to Tokyo though) with the most beautiful castle. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter