First Timer

Alex Baker

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Been to Disney before but have never planned it myself. Just have a few questions about the ADR since my 180 is Monday.

1. Is it better to do it on the computer or the app in your experience?
2. I was looking to do the Tusker house breakfast with the ROL package, is that available on my own or would I have to call in.
3. Just wondering what should be priority here is the breakdown of when and where I'm planing on.
4. Struggling for 1 more ADR on the first night we are there. Thinking MG area. Was going to do Kona but the reviews ive seen with the new menu have not been great. Thinking the Wave or somewhere at GF. Any suggestions?

All dinners besides Tusker House
9/28- Open. Wave?
9/29- Tusker House breakfast. Boma dinner
9/30- No sit down. F&W
10/1- Ohana
10/2- Sci-Fi
10/3-Chefs De France
10-4- Coral Reef

Thanks for your help!

I prefer to use a computer for making ADRs. My wife and I usually have 2 computers going both making separate ADRs. I'm not a big fan of Wave, much prefer Kona Cafe.

I find the app to be quicker to navigate and more stable. If you prefer a computer, I would have multiple tabs open with the pages for each restaurant you want to search for to make it go quicker.

I would prioritize Ohana and Sci-Fi.

I prefer the computer because I can navigate a little better. However, I do always have the app at the ready in case the website isn't working. There has been more than one occasion where I had to flip back and forth between my phone and computer. Also, if you search for the rivers of light dining package you're able to make those reservations online (I'm not sure about on the app). Agree with the above poster Ohana first then Sci-Fi.

I'll be making my ADRs Monday too with a lot of the same restaurants but different dates - my first time doing this too. Good luck! :)

Another who prefers the laptop over the app for making ADRs and FPs.
As far as priority in booking I'd make Ohana first. Then prolly Boma, Tusker and Chefs de France.
Regarding arrival night's ADR haven't eaten at either The Wave or GF Cafe but both have their lovers. I'd chose the Wave just because it's walking distance to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter