First trip at 49!

MartiniGirl

Earning My Ears
I’ve lived in Florida for ten years and had never visited Disney World until a few weeks ago. I have a couple of great friends who really go all out and know Disney Inside and Out. (See what I did there?;)

I wasn’t sure what to expect, because I normally am not a fan of waiting in lines. But my awesome friends planned everything! I basically followed them around all weekend and it was great! I learned about fast passes and the Disney app, where we could schedule last-minute dining reservations. All of our food was delicious at every single place we ate! And they make a great martini in Norway!

Did I mention that it was just three ladies, no kids?! Definitely coming back with the fam, and will be consulting my friends for planning help! I’m a big fan!

What an exciting adventure! Must be so much fun to take a trip to Disney without kids! Disney is so magical. My DH and I love experiencing Disney through the kids’ eyes, but how wonderful to enjoy it for the first time with such amazing friends. I am sure you will have a great time going with your own family one of these days. Your friends will be helpful resources.

Keep the fans posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!