first trip, hotel, transportation

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by paty, Jan 10, 2018.

1. paty

paty Earning My Ears

May 18, 2011
    we are having a hard time choosing a hotel for our first trip in June - 4 nights but we only have 3 days of parks.
    we are a family of 4 (2 teenage girls) and this might be our only trip to europe in a while

is it worth it to stay at disneyland hotel? what are the advantages to newport bay? the price difference is about $800 for our dates, both in regular rooms. i have no idea of the cost for a castle club room, didn't call to ask!

all hotels are saying pool is closed. not a big deal but i'm just curious, is it because of the weather or just a coincidence?

on the last day, our flight is in the morning so we are leaving disney to CDG airport. what is the best/easiest way to get there and how long does it take?

thank you!
  2. TLinden16

TLinden16 Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!

Dec 20, 2002
    I'm by no means a Disneyland Paris expert, but when I went there a few years back, we took the train Disneyland to CDG airport. It was a quick ride--just 10 minutes. The cost was a bit high, but well worth it in my opinion.