First trip to WDW with our sweet little family...Dec 9-15,2012

beedale862003

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, I excited to begin planning our first family trip to WDW! I'm taken my two sweet boys, Wyatt (who will be 3 in Jan), and Evan (16 months in Dec), my husband, mother, and father will also be going. Hubby and I went together with friends in 2007 and both went a few time as children but this time seems SO special. We just got everyone on board for the dates (we went in Dec for our '07 trip and I don't think I'll ever go at another time). I have not booked our hotel went but we plan to stay at the new Art of Animation in one of the family suites. I'm hoping to book two character meals, I'm thinking breakfast at the Crystal Palace and lunch (or maybe breakfast) at the AK Tusker House. Once December's schedule is open I plan to order Mickey's Very Merry Christmas tickets...waiting to see which parks have EMH when before buying tickets. I've order trading pins and the unofficial guide to WDW 2011 + the unofficial with kids 2011 edition.

Look forward to chatting and getting some much needed pointers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter