First Trip with all of the kids over 44" - Nov/Dec 2017

lindsay0526

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am Lindsay, military wife, and mama to 3 girls. We are planning a trip at the end of the year for our girls. Our youngest (5) is finally old enough to ride most of the rides. :earsboy:

A little background... We are planning on driving from Tennessee, unless we get a killer deal on airfare (my alerts are set!). We also have family in the Orlando-ish area, so paying to stay at Disney and spending the day visiting them isn't ideal. I also grew up vacationing in condos, so that is my comfort zone, and as much as I would love to stay in a Disney suite, it isn't in the budget.

After much deliberating, calling around for quotes, scouring the internet for deals, we have settled on staying offsite. So, today I booked the Floridays resort! It isn't that I don't love my kids, but the idea of 10 days in a singular hotel with them, with no kitchen and only one toilet petrifies me.

We are in the beginning stages of planning so stay tuned to see where this trip ends up! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter