Fish & Chips

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
Who has better fish and chips? Raglan Road or the UK quick serve location?

We are not looking for "gourmet, just something that tastes good.

Tried the UK one's twice and they were super-greasy both times. Won't try them a third time.

It depends on your taste but the ones at Epcot come the closest to the taste of the ones I had in England.

As much as I love Raglan Road and I do like their Fish and Chips, the UK counter service version is better. They were closer to what I have had in London.

I usually don't like fish and chips, but my husband loves them. This past December we found ourselves in the UK in Epcot and needing a "snack!" We stopped and ordered some fish and chips. We had to wait a bit as they were making a fresh batch. My husband starting eating and bragging about how good they were so of course, I had to take a bite. Oh my goodness! They were so good! The freshness, the crispiness and the vinegar...yummy!

UK counter service is my favorite place at WDW to get fish and chips, I was disappointed in the Raglan Road version.

Have eaten fish +chips from the York County QS at the Epcot U.K. Pavilion but not at RR yet.
Tender, moist, and crispy filets. Lightly battered and not the least bit gummy. Fries with the right amount potato to counter the filets; not too skinny , not too thick.
All the right condiments including the traditional malt vinegar.
Yeahhhhh I like them fine:D:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter