Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in - I think with the number of people involved this time, it might be a better idea to have more group gifts - it just may be easier for everyone.

Jen - if your starting up a group gift, I'd love to be in it - we have some time so I'm sure we could think of something great to top our last gift (although that will be hard to do ;) )

I'm in.

Would love to do a group gift.

I have to get working on a FE this time.

Explain, please.

Do you leave a gift for each person sharing the cabin? Or is it one gift per cabin?

I will be in a cabin with one or two other cruisers. Do we each get gifts to bring home? Or do we split what is given to the cabin?

Group gift - a group gets together to make it one gift from several people? Or is it given to the group sharing the room and those in the room split it up?

Hope these questions make sense.
Thanks for the answers.

I am in, Just John and I in the room..

Will let you know our cabin number as soon as we get it from Tracy

I would love to be part of a group gift too. I am still sorting all of my gifts. I love go through them a little bit each day.

I agree with Andrea we need a couple more group gifts this time.

Explain, please.

Do you leave a gift for each person sharing the cabin? Or is it one gift per cabin?

I will be in a cabin with one or two other cruisers. Do we each get gifts to bring home? Or do we split what is given to the cabin?

Group gift - a group gets together to make it one gift from several people? Or is it given to the group sharing the room and those in the room split it up?

Hope these questions make sense.
Thanks for the answers.

Ususally it's one gift per cabin, though it's totally your choice. Some did separate gifts for the kids too. If you share a stateroom and only one person is playing, then you will receive only one gift. If there are 2+ people in the room all are participating, you will receive a gift per person. Those rooms are listed multiple times on the official list.

A group gift is when you have several people share the cost of the gift. Example, we had 12 people in my group and put in a set amount for the gift/bag we gave out. Then the list was divided up and instead of delivering to 80 rooms, each person only had about 7 rooms to deliver to.

I would be happy to have another group. I think 12 is all I can handle, so if more want to join, feel free to start another group.:)

The best part of delivering FE gifts is seeing everyone else's door decorations. Plus the workout helps the keep the weight gain to a minimum.

Speaking of door decorations, we should have a contest! Aw carp! I can't take on another project. Man!

Count me in on this too, please.

I've done "deliveries" on ships before and they can be fun.

Yesterday I rec'd the boxes of FE gifts I sent back from the Dolphin - like Christmas all over again! :goodvibes

I couldn't believe the amt of stuff...by the end of the 2nd day of the cruise we rec'd so much stuff I figured everyone must have delivered by then but every time we went back to the cabin there was MORE stuff!! :rotfl:

It was great to see everyone's door decorations and just enjoy them for what they were - their creativeness, fave characters, etc. DH was blown away by the doors :rotfl2: Great job all! :thumbsup2

We'll be in for the next FE round too...lots of time to plot :rolleyes1

cheers,
:flower3:

Speaking of door decorations, we should have a contest! Aw carp! I can't take on another project. Man!

I was going to suggest this on the last cruise, but decided to keep my mouth shut.:rotfl: Or is it fingers quiet?

We're in 6550. :thumbsup2 I already know what my gift is going to be! :laughing:

We're in...it was so much fun.

And I need to thank everyone who used ziploc bags to distribute FE goodies! I pack liquids in ziploc bags, but had one item leak. Every time I packed/unpacked it had leaked again. It somehow hadn't occurred to me to pack extra empty bags. I was able to use the FE ziploc bags to put the offending container in solitary for the remainder of the trip!

(Packing note: put empty ziploc bags in suitcase on future trips!)

is someone going to make a FE primer for those of us who will be new to them? :rolleyes1:hippie:

Sure will. I'll even put it a link to it in my sig. But please give me a week or so. People seem to think I should actually be productive and do work related things from 7-4....I think they need to reset their priorities.:goodvibes

We're in...it was so much fun.

And I need to thank everyone who used ziploc bags to distribute FE goodies! I pack liquids in ziploc bags, but had one item leak. Every time I packed/unpacked it had leaked again. It somehow hadn't occurred to me to pack extra empty bags. I was able to use the FE ziploc bags to put the offending container in solitary for the remainder of the trip!

(Packing note: put empty ziploc bags in suitcase on future trips!)

DH and I loved the peanuts/chips. I forget what they are called, but they were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter