Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVCsince02

LOVES CAKE

Since I did the list for the 1st cruise (with Gibson's assistance), I would be happy to do it again, unless someone else wants to volunteer.:confused3:laughing:

Do you know what a Fish Extender is? Click HERE for more information.
Special thanks to Todd for putting this together!

The last day to sign up was October 1st.

You did a grand job last time, let me know if you need help and I will!

I need to think of something different to do, which is hard as all the gifts were unique :thumbsup2 At least I have a year and a half to do it rather than 4 months :lmao:

There were a bunch of gifts I liked. The mints were really handy because I was starting to catch a cold and they really helped with the coughing. The chocolate bars rocked! I can't wait to try the maple syrup and marmite too. Gee, there seems to be a theme here, FOOD. :lmao:

If it ain't broke don't fix it. :goodvibes:goodvibes I'm in. I'm gonna see about switching my cabin though, so I don't know a cabin number yet.
Oh and FE group gifts are great!!!

I would love to do the FE again, but it was too difficult with everything else I had going on. I had to pawn delivery off on Lisa and Mindy because I just didn't think I would have time to do it.

I'm in! Cabin 6634 - 2 adults...no cinnamon please! :)

But how do we top the Fun on a Boat bag??? :woohoo:

I'm in! Cabin 6634 - 2 adults...no cinnamon please! :)

But how do we top the Fun on a Boat bag??? :woohoo:

No FE for you! Instigator. No sign ups yet. Way to early.

The bag was great. Doing a group gift was easy for everyone. Only a few rooms to deliver to per person. No walking all over the ship and wasting precious vacation time.

I'm in again!

I am still having a good time sorting through everything. I couldn't decide which magnets to hang on the fridge, so we just put them all on there. Everytime I go down the hall, I smile. :goodvibes

I'm in room 7063. I'll need at least 5 plastic bags this time please.... One just didn't cut it. ;)

No FE for you! Instigator. No sign ups yet. Way to early.

The bag was great. Doing a group gift was easy for everyone. Only a few rooms to deliver to per person. No walking all over the ship and wasting precious vacation time.
But....but....but....I wanted to be first! Or second...or third...:rolleyes1

There were so many great gifts! I already have ideas on what I want to do next time, and this time I'll be ready for it. :)

I think we may need to extend our fish extender :lmao: It was packed at times and we found we were going back and forth to the cabin quite a lot :eek:

The bag came in handy to put all the goodies in as we went along. The candy and other goodies were put to one side and we're slowly eating our way through them all popcorn::

I'm still going through all the gifts, I'm glad we have plenty of space on the fridge to display all those wonderful magnets :goodvibes

Anyone else from the UK definately coming? I'd love to do a UK gift if anyone wants to :woohoo:

Count me in. Of course, if we can come up with an even better group gift, I would love to be part of that.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!