Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For cabin 5627 crazydisneyman, it shows 2 children but no ages.
Could you please update the list with the ages if you have them.
It is much better to have gifts age appropriate if possible.

Thanks
Audrey

For cabin 5627 crazydisneyman, it shows 2 children but no ages.
Could you please update the list with the ages if you have them.
It is much better to have gifts age appropriate if possible.

Thanks
Audrey

Abby is 9 months and Ginny is 3 years old

Thank you, everyone, for all of the gifts I got. It was so much fun coming back to my cabin each day/night & finding gifts. All were good, and some are favorites. Thank you for putting in the time to make them so special!

I'll post a pic later. :)

thanks to everyone for the great gifts! I am still going through everything, so much time and thought went into them. Love the christmas ornaments especially. and some of that candy came in handy on the airplane :goodvibes It was so much fun to participate!

Ditto, ditto!!! Thank you, thank you one and all! SO much fun and such thoughtful and creative gifts! Again, this was one of the highlights for our kids!

Where or when can I sign up for the fish extender to participate. We are going in Disneyland Dream Feb 21-24from port Canaveral, Fl. And the floor is 7 but I. Do not know my steam room #.

Thank you....Zelenia :confused3:listen:

I'm on the February 13 cruise and never been on one before and want to participate in the fish extender gift thing, but have no idea how. I read you sign up, but can't figure out where to do that. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!