Fish Extender-PCC 5.0/Nov. 30, 2014-closed for new additions

We are already signed up for FE Podcast group, but can you please add that we will be celebrating our 1st anniversary on the cruise. Thanks so much:cheer2:

I have a question ~ Is there going to be a compiled list that shows who is participating in the four groups that have now been created? If not, how do we find out who is participating in an all-up group?

Two for the podcast group and two for the non-podcast group.

Edited --- I made my own - it's all cool :cool:

We want to join in all the fun!

bzelf & bwix
Yvonne & Burt
Cabin 6124
Booked the PCC through DU

Celebrating 30th Wedding Anniversary
No allergies

We are also celebrating our 30th Anniversary!
Please add to the notes.
Thanks!
Patti & Kevin Ray
(pkraynh)

A note for us, separate families, just rooming together for cruise. Thanks:worship:

Please add us to the FE lists.

Kat and Mike McGuire
cabin # 2519
no kids
booked through DU

Please add us to both PCC and regular lists please. Thanks

Mike

We would like to join a FE group. We are in 6092 and 6094. We are four adults and a 9 year old girl, an we booked through DU for the podcast cruise. What more do you need to know from us? Thanks!

We would like to join a FE group. We are in 6092 and 6094. We are four adults and a 9 year old girl, an we booked through DU for the podcast cruise. What more do you need to know from us? Thanks!

Oops: we are

#6092:
Kevin
Rachel
Violet (9 yrs)

#6094:
Buzz
Roberta

Names added

Unless there is a name of a child missing in cabin 6094, I think we have an "extra" person on the spreadsheet for PCC group B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!